Built in the twelfth century, the Church of San Lorenzo in part retains its original layout. The building is characterized by a “commissa” cross plan, with projecting transept and apse, changed between the ’600 and ’700, and ’600 of a bell tower. The interior consists of a nave, contains several paintings of the ’500 and ’600 among which is a table depicting the 1605 San Lorenzo.
Via Montalbiolo, 51 (Località Montalbiolo).
055 8711351 / Pastor of Carmignano 055 8712046.
For openings and visits contact the pastor of Carmignano.